About JISC MediaHub
What’s in MediaHub?
MediaHub is a new JISC-funded service, which makes available these collections:
These collections are held by MediaHub. You can view and download the videos, images and sounds from these collections, if your college or university subscribes to MediaHub.
These collections are held on websites that can be accessed by any internet user, without a password. You will link from MediaHub to the external website to view or download the resource.
These collections are held on websites that may require a password for access. You will link from MediaHub to the external website, then login (if you have a valid password), to view or download the resource.
Access And Subscription
- Institutional subscription – find out about your institution subscribing to MediaHub via the JISC Collections website.
- User access – go here for information on authentication and how to access MediaHub.
- Restricted medical materials – some sensitive materials have extra authentication requirements.
- Your MediaHub site representative – to find out who to contact for local support at your institution, please either contact your library or the EDINA Helpdesk
- Terms of Service will be available on the MediaHub service.
There will be interactive help text available on screen throughout the MediaHub service:
- Guides will include quick start guides, reference guides, training materials.
- Service demonstrations.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Machine-to-machine interoperability.
- Technical advice – JISC Digital Media, exists to help the UK’s FE and HE communities embrace and maximise the use of digital media — and to achieve solutions that are innovative, practical and cost effective.
- Accessibility statement.